TINY TABLE / THE BIG FEASTIVAL 2018 – COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
1. The promoter is International Management Group (UK) Limited of 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR, UK (the “Promoter”).
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase shall be necessary.
4. The Competition will open for entries on Thursday 2nd August 2018 at the time of publication.
5. The closing time and date for entry to the competition is midnight on Thursday 16th August 2018.
6. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, and their affiliated companies, their families or households or anyone professionally connected with the Competition. By entering the Competition, you confirm and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age on the closing date for entries. If requested by us, you shall provide evidence of your age to us.
7. You may only enter this Competition as an individual. Any entries which in the Promoter’s opinion have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants at its discretion.
8. There is a limit of one entry per person and multiple entries will be void and the entrant(s) disqualified.
9. The Promoter will not accept Competition entries that are illegible or incomplete and the Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition or if you breach any of the Rules.
10. You must be the author/copyright holder of all Competition entries you submit. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. If the Promoter has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches this paragraph 10, then the Promoter may not consider it.
11. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to the Promoter/uploading your Competition entry.
12. To enter the competition, please provide brief details of how you will run the competition.
13. If you are the winner, you will win [4 Friday day tickets]. Please also note that each ticket allocated as part of the Prize entitles only one entry to The Big Feastival (child or adult) and any additional tickets will need to be purchased at the full adult price.
14. The Prize does not include any expenses e.g. travel to and from The Big Feastival, drinks or any spending money. There is no cash alternative and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
15. By entering the Competition, you confirm and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, your general state of health is good and you have no medical condition and are not taking any medication that could be adversely affected by any of the activities forming part of the Prize.
16. You and your guest must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety when taking part in any activities forming part of the Prize. Any behaviour or act or conduct by you which we consider to pose any medical, security or safety risk (including without limitation any abusive physical or psychological behaviour) will lead to the immediate withdrawal of your Prize at Promoter’s direction.
17. You and your guest(s) will comply with The Big Feastival Venue Entry Terms and Conditions https://thebigfeastival.com/feastival-info/terms-and-conditions and all directions of Promoter’s representatives in respect of health and safety while at The Big Feastival in the UK. Failure to do so may lead to the immediate withdrawal of your Prize at Promoter’s direction.
PICKING THE WINNER
18. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit for any reason.
19. The Competition winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge. The Promoter will send the full names of the judge to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the Competition requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above.
20. The winners of the Competition will be notified by the Promoter. If the winners cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of being contacted by Facebook message, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the closing date. Once the winner has accepted the Prize, the winner will contacted with further details of the prize.
21. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the Competition requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out above.
22. By entering this Competition and taking part in the activities forming the Prize you and your guests agree to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of related publicity or other promotional activity. You further agree that the Promoter may publish any photographs, films and/or recordings made by the Promoter which features your name and/or your home town.
SOME OTHER RULES
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the Competition or taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. As applicable, all competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
25. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.